How to do Ardha Matsyendrasana and what are its Benefits
Those wishing for health must practice this asana. First, sit on the ground, bring the heel of the left foot from the right side and install it near the buttock so that the heel part is close to the anus. Place the right foot on the ground near the knee of the left foot. That is, place the paw of the left foot in the core of the right foot in such a way that its heel is placed in the tummy (stomach) and the fingers are not outside the palathi. Then put the right foot near the left knee, claw on the ground. After that, by putting the left hand from outside the right knee, grab the thumb of the right foot and keep the claw out of that right foot, outside the left knee. After this, with the right hand turned towards the back, hold the heel of the left foot and turn your face and body backwards and look in the nose. The neck should be rotated as much as possible.
1. Regular practice of this asana leads to a good stretch of the back, abdomen, legs, throat, arms, lower back of the waist and navel and the muscles of the chest.
2. Gastritis increases and the stomach of many stomach diseases is destroyed.
3. This awakens Kundalini.
4. Removes diabetes from the body.
5. Old diarrhea, stomach worms, weakness of nerves, etc. are removed.
6. All the bones of the body, nerves, muscles and glands disappear and get elongated.
7. The blood of the entire body is purified and rejuvenated. There is sharpness and radiance on the face.
8. The neck and shoulders are strong.