How to do Hastapada Chakrasana and what are its Benefits
This is the best posture to make the spine flexible. In this, bend your knees first. The paws should be adjacent to the ground and the heels should be facing upwards. Now bend your body from the back. Tilt the head as much as possible to get closer to the claws and hit the ground. After that, bend your hands too, grab the feet and feet. Initially in this posture, do not remain more than four-five seconds.
1. Regular practice of this asana brings flexibility in the body and at the same time, farce is also firm, and there is an increase of elation.
2. The whole body becomes clean, healthy and powerful and becomes stunning.
3. The body is a disease. The body has the power to fight against diseases.
4. Kama, anger, greed, fascination and ego etc. are destroyed.
5. Mental peace is attained.
How to do Head Chakrasana and what are its Benefits
This alone is equivalent to fifty asanas. By practicing this, an old man also remains a young man forever. According to its law, sit on the ground on both feet. Keep at least a foot gap between hands and feet. Now place the head between the two hands on the ground. In this state, rotate the body like a right-left cycle. The palms and head should be kept on their place from the ground, there should not be any stability at all.
1. It prevents the bones from getting stiff and the body from getting sick. The deformed materials gathered at the joints are eliminated.
2. Hands powerful, strong shoulders and hands beautiful. And are thick. The chest is wide.
3. Beneficial to the throat and eyes.
4. The waist is thin and flexible.
5. This asana has an effect on each rib.
6. There is flexibility and firmness in the spine.
7. Blood circulation is regular.
8. Different body parts become flexible like rubber due to the practice of asana. They can be easily folded.