How to do Kandpidasana and what are its Benefits
This asana is as beneficial for women as it is for men. They do not get tired of doing household chores and also maintain health. First, sit in the position of Padmasana. After that, bring the paw of one leg slowly with the help of both hands and lift it up to the top of the stomach. This state is called “Ardha-Kandpidasana”. Similarly, bring the paw of the second leg on the belly. When the different leg easily forms Ardha-Kandpidasana, try to Kandpidasana both feet. See the picture. Asanas can be understood well. Keep both hands on the paws in the posture of worship. It also benefits hands, because the blood circulation is fast in them. This posture is very careful and slowly It should be done. Never make haste in making it. If you find a teacher to teach it, it is very good.
1. The practice of this asana gives strength to thighs, knees and calf
2. Diseases of liver, spleen and gum are cured.
3. The pulse starts working properly. Distortion of the pulse is also cured. Yogis use this asana to perform divine samadhi.
4. It protects celibacy.
5. The defect of dreaming disappears.
5. The body becomes healthy, agile and agile.