How to do Stnbasn and what are its Benefits
Method: Lying on your back, spread both hands towards the head and feet for about a foot away, then after exhaling, lift the air from the stomach and raise both hands and feet together about one foot above the ground. . Keep sight at the heart site. In this state, stop yourself for as long as possible, then slowly inhale by keeping hands and feet down.
1. With this asana, the shoulders including the navel, heart, abdomen, chest, lungs and thighs are strengthened.
2. The neck also gets strengthened. Heart becomes strong.
3. All stomach diseases are cured.
4. All diseases of the chest, neck and back disappear.
5. Women can do this asana in normal state except pregnancy.
How to do Yanasn and what are its Benefits
Method: Lie on your stomach on the ground. Keep both feet together. Keep the hands on both sides, right-left. After that, fill your head and head, chest, leg, hands and close it from the ground. Before getting nervous, keep the chest, head, legs, hands, ground and exhale. And keeping the body on the ground by turning the neck
1. The body becomes light and energetic.
2. All stomach disorders end.
3. The throat and chest pains disappear.
4. Navel and vaginal disorders are cured.
5. Improves digestion. Hunger is palpable.
6. This asana in men increases the strength of sex.
7. Women can do this asana in normal condition except in pregnancy.