How to do Upward Salute Side Bend and what are its Benefits
This asana is done to maintain good health. To make this asana, first stand with both feet together on the ground and spread your hands over the top of your head. Bend the fingers of the hands together, as shown in the figure. Now do right left bending action.
1. This posture makes the waist thin and chest wide.
2. The redundant flesh collected on the buttock page is reduced.
3. Length of body increases.
4. Constipation is eradicated.
5. Rib pain goes away.
6. The waist becomes flexible and is thin.
7. Digestion is good. Indigestion and air disorders are destroyed.
8. Knee pain, arthritis and back pain ends.
How to do Dwihasta chakraasana and what are its Benefits
In this healthy posture, stand with a gap between the two legs back and forth and spread your hands towards the front of the chest. Hands can also be spaced as much as feet. With the hands spread out in front, fill the breath inside. Then exhale, rotate the hands and waist to the right or left. Rotate as much as you can! Then, while breathing, come towards the front and then turn in the other direction. Do this action at least ten times. The more the waist is rotated in this posture, the greater the gain.
1. Women whose breasts become flabby and shrunken due to producing more children, they get great benefit from the practice of this asana.
2. The clumsiness and thick waist fat of women is trimmed. The muscular muscles of the hanging waist are lost and special elasticity is created in the waist.
3. The shoulders are elastic and athletic.
4. Vata diseases disappear.
5. Get rid of chest and waist diseases.
6. Natural development of umbrellas.
7. Disorders caused by wind are overcome.
8. With the circulation of pure blood in the body, the body becomes radiant.